Yan, Tan, Tethera, Pethera, Pimp!

Yan, Tan, Tethera, Pethera, Pimp!

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Training with Suki

Today I asked a friend to take some pictures while I was training Suki, I realised I didn't have much pictures of her on sheep. She is a little rocket, but she's calming down and still tries her best to work with me. I do love training Suki: she is so eager to please and yet so focused on the sheep! She is so well balanced, I like to go on walkabout on the large field with her and she keeps on wearing the sheep to me whatever turn I take. She has a natural outrun, didn't have to teach her that: she does it by herself and just gathers the sheep and brings them to me. Driving away from me is still a bit difficult, but today she showed me she is finally getting it and it's okay to do a little driving, because after that I let her gather and bring them again. I'm so happy I can show some pictures of my lovely girl!

walking, wearing and balancing:



A little outrun...


... and bringing the sheep!


A bit of driving with me walking behind her





And on walkabout again...

No comments:

Post a Comment