Yan, Tan, Tethera, Pethera, Pimp!

Yan, Tan, Tethera, Pethera, Pimp!

Friday, June 8, 2012

Mole trouble

Since we moved here in 2003, we had moles. Flosje, our oldest cat, even brought me a mole once. She was much younger then, and I wish she'd caught some more! Because now, I'm really starting to hate those animals. This week, there must been added 10 giant mole heaps at least! I tried those noise making devices, and they help if they keep on doing what they're supposed to do. But after a while, the batteries go empty faster and faster, until you can't replace them quick enough to scare the mole away. I've had two devices like that, but the moles are still pestering me!

Some of the dogs smell it, and start digging in the heaps, but the most skilled digger of all is Yoshi! I think she can even hear the mole moving under her, because sometimes she suddenly looks at the ground and starts following a trail when there's nothing to see. Then she'll start digging at random, with great determination, like she's after something moving under there... But most of the time she digs in the heaps, and she wants to get down there real fast. I still hope she'll catch the mole soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment